Saturday, July 3, 2010

Be thankful

I asked for Strength & God gave me Difficulties to make me strong.
I asked for Wisdom & God gave me Problems to solve.
I asked for Prosperity & God gave me Brawns and Brains to work.
I asked for Courage & God gave me Dangers to overcome.
I asked for Patience & God placed me in Situations where I was force to wait.
I asked for Love & God gave me Troubled People to help.
I aked for Favours & God gave me Opportunities.
I asked for Everything so I could Enjoy life.
Instead, He gave me Life so I could enjoy Everything.
I received Nothing I Wanted, I received Everything I Needed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Brothers and Sisters, remember to give thanks to the Lord for everything that He has given us. Be thankful always !

God bless.
Jo.

No comments: